How does daily mindfulness practice affect children?
Balance in children's lives is very important, and thanks to the daily practice of mindfulness, especially in our awakened world, we give children a chance to stop for a moment, feel their breath, feel their emotions and relax for a while.
In our kindergarten there are Eline Snell mindfulness classes every day, Attention! It works! conducted by a certified trainer. These activities allow children to be just themselves, but also be more attentive to others.
Scientific research has shown that the practice of mindfulness has a positive effect on the development of various areas of the children's brain.
Benefits for your child:
- helps in stressful situations
- affects the development of executive functions such as: planning, organizing, finding and looking for solutions.
- develops abstract thinking,
- increases flexibility in thinking,
- improves remembering and processing information
- increases the sense of self-control, also emotional.